terça-feira, 22 de agosto de 2017

Warning: Enigma Hacked; Over $470,000 in Ethereum Stolen So Far

Mohit Kumar
em 20/08/2017 no site The Hacker News

enigma-cryptocurrency-exchange
More Ethereum Stolen!

An unknown hacker has so far stolen more than $471,000 worth of Ethereum—one of the most popular and increasingly valuable cryptocurrencies—in yet another Ethereum hack that hit the popular cryptocurrency investment platform, Enigma.

According to an announcement made on their official website an hour ago, an "unknown entity" has managed to hack their website, slack account and email newsletter accounts, and uploaded a fake pre-sale page with a fake ETH address to send money.

The hackers also spammed their fake address in Enigma's newsletter and slack accounts for pre-sale coins, tricking victims to send their cryptocurrencies to hacker's address.

Etherscan, a popular search engine for the Ethereum Blockchain that allows users to look up, confirm and validate transactions easily, has already flagged the address as compromised, but people are still sending ETH to the fake address (given below).
0x29d7d1dd5b6f9c864d9db560d72a247c178ae86b
At the time of writing, the hackers have made over 1,487.90 Ether and are still receiving payments.
enigma-hacked

enigma-hacked

enigma-hacked-presale-scam
Enigma ICO Gets Hacked
The hack comes a few days after Enigma posted an article, educating users on how to avoid phishers, scammers, spammers, and stay safe during a token sale.

"As we work hard to build the future of data and crypto trading and investing, we want to take a few moments to talk about safety," Enigma Project wrote in the blog post. "Due to our strong growth, our community has become a target. The worst elements of the crypto scene—scammers and phishers—are attracted to good projects and good communities."

This incident marks as the fifth Ethereum hack within two months, following a theft of:
At the moment, it is unclear how the attackers broke into the Enigmas network and hacked their website, slack account and email newsletter accounts.

Since cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors are still sending their Ethereum to the fake address, you should share this story to warn your friends and followers.

13 comentários:

  1. Incredible post! I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion. Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have. I am sharing related topic which is most important on iTunes Gift card

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I will keep your article in my idea. You really did an awesome job. They are also available on online websites like free Robux where you can get FREE ROBUX.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. keep up the wonderful piece of work, I read feew posts on this site and I think that your site is very interesting and holds circles
    of great info.and my friends are you find a
    Free Robux?, if yes then you are on right place, so many people dont know
    How to get free Robux.
    Get Free Robux is a very easy thing nowdays.because of
    FREE ROBUX ROBLOX
    Earn Free Robux - Redeem Instantly
    Free Robux - Earn and
    Earn Free Robux these things helps you to get unlimited rolux.so many people find
    free robux websites and from that you
    earn robux today.in that you also earn
    free robux codes and
    Free​ Roblox ​Robux.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I was very impressed by this post. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! click here visit here

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. am the gamer one and visit several site for gaming update out of that here is the 1 site which gives good gaming content Visit here
    Click Here

    ResponderExcluir
  6. A healthy eating plan gives your body the nutrients it needs every day while staying within daily calorie goal for weight loss.click here
    Click Here

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog. I also have something for you. you can Check here

    ResponderExcluir
  8. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work !. Thank you for this wonderful Article! I also have a software Winrar which I frequently use for Protect files from damage and Compress and archive files.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. What a brilliant job you’ve accomplished here. I read few posts on this web site and I believe that your blog is real interesting and holds circles of wonderful information. I whould like to suggest you an article about Auto Clicker, For that click here
    visit here

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I pretty admire your articles, your thoughts and specially your efforts to write it. Thank you for such article. By the way I am a gamer and I would like to suggest you shader pack for minecraft. You can Download BSL Shaders pack I am sure you love it too.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. I admire your articles, thoughts, and especially your efforts to write them. Thank you for such an article. By the way, I am a gamer and I would like to suggest you dolphin emulator games I am sure you love it too.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. I admire your articles, thoughts, and especially your efforts to write them. Thank you for such an article. By the way, I am a gamer and I would like to suggest you dolphin emulator games I am sure you love it too.

    ResponderExcluir
  13. your article is awesome always follow your blog and found most interesting topics I also start a blog on dolphin emulator

    ResponderExcluir